Saturday 8 January 2011

reflecting on today

its 10:10pm here in the sodden isle, while at home my ma and pa are fast asleep they are unaware of my sad sad addiction to dear Boris (my laptop). they rung today and i told them i now work for the bank natwest and generally "my job is edgy" and "i make life-changing decisions". what i didn't tell them is that by edgy i mean i work on the edge of the shop emptying the bins and the only life-changing decisions i make are whether i let the rats in the rattraps free or crack their measly necks (generally i do the latter).
   in an attempt to become more english ive bought myself a pet, its a rat and by bought i mean i took it out a rat trap. it currently lives in a fishtank i found already in the flat and has a wheel and a nice leafy/grassy bedding. as the english would say "its a very happy chappy" but im not sure whether it is a chappy so the saying does not fit. goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment